Isabela Trip


Last April 20, 2012, I went to San Mateo, Isabela for a short trip. I availed G/V Florida’s Sleeper bus via Tuguegarao (Cagayan). Out of curiousity,I insisted myself to try this new bus of Florida even though I have to pay it in a costly price and have to transfer to another bus when I reached Isabela. Day before my trip, I went to the terminal to have a reservation since I was informed that most riders going to Tuguegarao avail this kind of bus for convenience during the entire long hours of travel.

I paid P750.00 fare to Santiago City and have to take an ordinary bus of Nelbusco bound to Roxas and paid P30.00 to San Mateo City.

It took 9 hours going to Santiago City from Manila since the road going to Carranglan, Nueva Ecija is under construction. The regular trip takes only 6-7 hours and from Santiago going to San Mateo, almost an hour trip.



How I wish that the approximate travel time reflected in my phone is accurate. :)






"monggo" farm 


view going to Magat River

Swimming along Magat River and fighting the not so strong current.

Mode of Transportation going to Magat : Hand Tractor



                                                    G/V FLORIDA'S SLEEPER BUS


About Florida’s Sleeper Bus:

Florida has a capacity of 36 passengers. Seats can be reclined to about a 30 degree angle and arranged in three columns at two levels. The bus has 4 TV monitors, 2 up front and 2 midway, and also has a chemical comfort room.

There’s only one schedule per day going to tuguegarao and vice versa.
Going up north leaves Sampaloc terminal by 10:15PM and Manila bound leaves Tuguegarao by 9:15PM at a rate of P950.00 per way.


G/V FLORIDA TRANSPORT INC.
1415 S.H. Loyola St.., Sampaloc,Manila

2 comments:

  1. mukhang ok yang sleeper bus ng Florida... have to try it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep okay sya. except yung aisles nya. medyomasikip kasi sumasabit mga bags sa mga kama. but the experience was great. kahit traffic, di ka ma-i-stress. haha :))

    ReplyDelete