Hong Kong Day 1

After experiencing a solo international travel in Singapore and Malaysia, My feet started to feel itchy the moment I came back to PH and now craving for more international travel. Thanks to Fly SeaAir, I was able to snatch a good deal for Clark-Hong Kong route with total airfare ticket of Php 2,800.00  only.

For me, planning is the most exciting part of pre-travelling preparations. After thorough research with the itineraries I had prepared, I decided to book everything online to avoid hassle and inconvenience once I touched down to HK.

Here are the tickets that I booked online:
1.) Airport Express Ticket : HK $ 220.00
     (Single journey ticket to/from airport + 3 days unlimited MTR ride)
2.) 2 in 1 Combo for Madamme Tussauds and Peak Tram Return:  HK $ 265.00
3.) Hong Kong Disneyland - 1 Day Ticket : HK $ 450.00
4.) Ocean Park Hong Kong : HK $  320.00

Around 3AM, I departed Manila with Bus from Cubao bound for Dau. From there, I took the Clark Airport Shuttle, Php 100.00. 


From my original itinerary, I supposedly take bus from HK airport bound to Tung Chung to experience Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car. But I wasn't able to get there since it was raining hard when we landed at Hong Kong. 




Change of plans, I just road the 2 decker bus (City Flyer - HK$ 40.00) bound to City proper to check in to my hostel - Yesinn Hostel in Causeway Bay (Php 500.00 / night). 

I then ate breakfast within the area of causeway bay. I wasn't able to take photo since I am too hungry and the aroma of the food is really strong that will make you devour the food in an instant. lol.

After that, I preceded with my original plan. I headed to the streets of Mongkok and Tsim Sha Tsui to buy souvenirs.



After kilometers of walking, I then headed to Hong Kong Disneyland. Since I lost a few hours of my time spending on the streets of Mongkok, I wasn't able to watch the Disney Parade. So I just enjoyed myself riding the different attractions that the Disneyland has offered. 

It has dedicated route that will service Sunny Bay and Disneyland.

As the train approach Sunny bay Station, I can't contain my excitement as I saw the train's exterior with Mickey Mouse designed glasses. And when I stepped in, the interior will melt your heart away and give you the childish feeling. It's not awkward. After all, I am here to enjoy the dream that I had when I was a kid. :)





While everyone is busy setting up their DSLR's, I am here comfortably sitting with my Point and Shoot Camera. HAHA! Fireworks display in a few minutes! wiii!



After I spent my entire day of walking and walking. I headed down to the Avenue of The Stars to capped of my night. The almost winter season kept me dry the whole day despite of long hours of walking. The view of their Central Business District was spectacular. 








No comments:

Post a Comment