Queen City of the South





Out of nowhere, we booked ourselves for a MNL-CEB trip on an express deal via Airphil Express, we paid for a bit pricey airfare. With enough time before our trip (about 2 months), I was able to gather the most cheapest rates for the accommodations and tours both on Cebu and Bohol.



Upon researching on the accommodations on Cebu, I ended up on Gran Prix Hotel located in Gen. Maxilom ave, Cebu City. 

What's good about the hotel?
   1. Promo price. We able to booked at a cost of P899.00 for a 3Days 2Nights stay with breakfast  
                                     included (Jollibee)
   2. Location. Walking distance at Robinson's Mall, Bars, Crown Regency, etc.
   3. Rooms. We booked 2 Family Room (Loft Type) with 2 Cabled TV, Free Wifi and an Excellent 
                     Customer Service.

For the tour, we availed the service of Kuya Juniel
    P2,500 for avanza (8 hours twin city tour)
    P3,500 for avanza (8 hours twin city tour)

* I strongly suggest to avail van services instead of tour packages since most the tourist spot were free of charge.

Common Cebu-Mactan Twin City Tour - Itineraries
• Magellan’s Cross
• Sto. Nino Church
• Fort San Pedro
• Casa Gorordo Museum
• Beverly Hills & Taoist Temple
• Lapu-Lapu Shrine and other landmarks in Mactan
• Guitar Factory
• Pasalubong Center
Aerial view before landing @ Mactan-Cebu Airport

























After our exhausting twin city tour, we checked-in to our hotel and grab a quick rest before we go to Crown Regency Hotel for a sumptuous buffet dinner and dare ourselves to try the Skywalk Experience (and it was worth the price!)


* No photos for the skywalk experience since it was not permitted to use camera once we wear the safety clothes (stingky!)


For our second day, We went to Bohol for a country side tour. 
Pier 1 going to Bohol

P180.00 per way (Tourist) going to Tubigon, Bohol




Contact person for the tour :
     Juniel Buhawe - 09063460501

Gran Prix Cebu :
     3rd Floor Coast Pacific Building
     F.Ramos Street corner Gen. Maxilom Avenue
     Cebu City, Philippines

    Phone Number: +63 (32) 254 9169 | 02-3326511
    Fax Number: +63 (32) 253 3072
    Website : http://www.granprixhotelcebu.com



32 comments:

  1. it's nice that you came to cebu! :)
    you should've eaten at casa verde too :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. my hometown, im missing it now.., nice one. the place must be near fuente circle right? try larshian barbecue stalls near chong hua. for a different style of food trip your families can enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Cebu but it's one of the places I really want to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that a new hotel??? Originally Im from cebu City but havent heard of it.. Seeing all the photos u posted makes me wanna go back for a vacation it's been a long time since i've my belove Cebu

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for this info I will list this down on my wishlist travels

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Cebu! One of the best places to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also did the skywalk in Cebu. Great view and experience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! It looks nice. Okay sana yan kaso we have kids with us when we go next week and we need to ensure na comfy din sila sa byahe and hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What I loved about Cebu is not Cebu City talaga, it's the island's beaches and falls, some 3-4 hrs away from the metropolis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the info you shared! :)Always wanted to go to Cebu!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Been at Cebu and stayed for almost two months :))) Love the experienced..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maganda at maunlad ang Cebu... Masaya dyan yun skywalk

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's been a long time since I've been to Cebu. If I'm not mistaken I was 10 when we last went there. I kinda miss it and I want to go back. Maybe some day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice photos. I already went to Cebu 4x na but every time I go, there's always something new to go to, experience and discover. :) Ganda talaga sa Cebu, lalo na mura pa nakuhang accommodations, tourist friendly talaga.

    -The Chefs Daughter

    ReplyDelete
  15. been to cebu, it was a wonderful experiences... we also been to these places... ganda... just to add, also try the sutukil along the seasides... Yahweh bless.

    ReplyDelete
  16. my dream town ,i was hoping to retire in Cebu, if ever .nice place

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gonna try CEBU next vacation leave. an awesome place to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have not been back to Cebu for a long long time! Hope to visit Cebu again very soon..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Great deal on you hotel accommodation! Wish to find something like that as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gusto kong makarating ng Cebu!! I've never been to Cebu.. Maybe next vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  21. been to Cebu but not yet in Bohol...

    it really pays to plan ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm sure you had fun there! I want to go to Cebu as well :(
    Last time pinakamalayong napuntahan ko sa Pinas is Boracay lol

    www.babyvox.info

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's been years na din since I've visited Cebu- single pa ko non!.. would love to do so with my family now!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really wanna visit Cebu. Ive read a lot of good reviews about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've been to Cebu about 5 years ago, I love the place. Great shots you got there.

    ReplyDelete
  26. i haven't been to cebu yet :(
    gustong gusto ko tlga pumunta jan .
    "We able to booked at a cost of P899.00 for a 3Days 2Nights stay with breakfast" wow mura noh ? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cebu is my second home. I stayed there for 2yrs and it was the longest time I've away from my family. Good thing, you enjoyed your visit. I would agree with you on the suits that you wore in the sky adventure. Stingky already. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I haven't been to Cebu too.Awesome catch at 899 for 3 days and 2 nights

    ReplyDelete
  29. I wish I can book myself on a trip out of nowhere like a last minute flights to somewhere. I heard they can be very cheap. :p

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love Cebu! I consider it my second home :)

    Glad you enjoyed your trip there.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have been to Cebu several times but have never really explored the city. I still have to visit their museums...maybe next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. thanks for sharing. I was in Cebu again last week and had a chance to tour around Fort San Pedro for the Lakbay Jose Rizal Tour and dropped by Magellan's cross. It was too hot there like Manila though so we decided to just head to the airport at 4pm for an 11 pm flight haha.

    ReplyDelete