Davao Trip 2013 Day 1

After the last two international trips I had few weeks back, here I am again having a domestic flight bound to Davao. I had been to Davao few months ago, July 2012. And now flying back again. So, Hello again, DAVAO! 


I took the 8:00PM flight from Manila bound to Davao since I need to report for work during daytime. I obliged myself to catch up with my professional works that gives me the luxury to travel. LOL. This would be my first time taking the Philippine Airlines, and on Business Class!



During boarding, I really felt the difference of being in a business class. Passengers at this class were well serviced by the crew assigned. After taking your seat, they will ask you if what drinks you want (though we had just devour at the buffet served at the Mabuhay Lounge). They even provide you blanket, news paper and your headset for your inflight entertainment.


 

Manila to Davao takes about 1 hour and 45minutes. Since it was late by then, My friends, who are waiting for me at the airport of Davao, decided just to chill at the Jack Ridge to have asumptous dinner, unfortunately, it was already closed so we ended up eating at McDonalds at Downtown. So this made up my nonsense day 1 here in Davao City.




No comments:

Post a Comment