DIY Solo Trip - Davao City [day1]

I went to MRT-Shaw around 3:00PM and off to MRT-Magallanes to ride taxi going to Terminal 3. Though a friend told me that there are shuttles near MRT-EDSA bound to T3.It was challenge to for me to get a taxi from Magallanes for some unknown reasons. When I finally got one, heavy traffic welcomed me nearing Taguig. I was a bit worried since it was almost 4:30 and yet I'm still a bit far from the Airport. Good thing I made it! :)




I departed NAIA3 via Airphil Express 2P 987 bound to Davao at 7:05PM and what's good about it is that it was on time. I safely arrived at Francisco Bangoy International Airport in Davao aroung 8:35PM and just simply walked uphill towards the main road to ride jeepney going to Homitori where I will spent my 2 nights.















After that most likely 700m uphill walk, I finally reached the main road and I asked the security guard where I can ride going to F.Bangoy. He told me to ride a jeep with a sign ROXAS-AGDAO sign, few minutes had passed and yet no sign of jeepney with that trip. So I decided to take taxi since my stomach were already been buzzing. It was a 10-minute ride and paid P100.00 for the fare. The flag down of taxi here were just like here in Manila, P40.00. The difference here is that they don't have batingting and don't asked for additional fee (as per my experience).

I finally reached the place, HOMITORI situated at F. Bangoy St. at the center of downtown Davao. The rates will be posted here:


As per research, you will never experience Davao when you didn't try to eat at Lyndon's (World's Worst Ribs & Awful Chicken). I ordered 300g of their worst ribs for only P135.00 pesos and it was really good and tender. 






After having dinner at Lyndon's, I walked going to Sta. Ana (Near Gaisano Mall) but unforutnately, there is no available jeep, so I burned calories by walking roughly 1Km going back to Homitori.



Lyndon's World's Worst Ribs & Awful Chicken
J.P. Laurel, Davao City, Philippines


2 comments:

  1. I miss Davao! By the way, I have something for you in my blog: http://pinaythrillseeker.blogspot.com/2012/07/pinay-thrillseekers-versatile-blogger.html happy travels! :)

    ReplyDelete