Another Voucher Experience

My cousin's Manila vacation will almost end and he'll be back in Nueva Ecija probably next week or few days more after that, since I haven't treat him yet, I was able to find a good deal from MetroDeal about this Manila Ocean Park deal, 

I availed the P499.00 - Original price of P1,050.00 with the following inclusions:
     Oceanarium                  - P400.00
     Jellies                            - P150.00
     Musical Fountain Show - P300.00
    Penguin Talk Show        - P300.00


Prices were based on Manila Ocean Park official website.

Since there were couple of issues regarding MetroDeal, I tried to buy one voucher first if it will generate its voucher immediately and have it sent to my email, after buying the deal through my Credit Card, only few minutes elapsed when the voucher were issued. That's the time I came back to the deal and buy another 3 vouchers for the rest of us.


We sched our Manila Ocean Park trip tomorrow (May 13, 2012) since its Sunday and also a Mother's Day. Will have to think for another deal for my Mom's special day. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment