Greenfield City Clean Air Run 2012

I saw this on our bulletin board so I decided to make an entry about it.




On the 27th  of May, Greenfield will held it's Third Annual GCity Run. Organized by The Greentenial Run.


You can register at the following outlets :
- Second Wind Running Store (Teachers Village, Ortigas Home Depot, Greenhills)
- Toby's (SM Bacoor, Park Square, SM Molino, SM Cavite, SM Sta. Rosa, SM Calamba, SM Lipa, SM Southmall)
- Mizuno (Eastwood, Alabang Town Center, Trinoma, BGC< MOA, Festival Mall)
- The Sports Outlet - Paseo
- G-Force - Paseo

Registrations Fees:
500m - P150.00
5K - P500.00
10K - P500.00
21K - P500.00



For the 21K, Greenfield offers 3 Categories to choose from
1) Standard 21K
2) First Time 21K
3) Barefoot 21K

And this year, Greenfield will distribute medal to all participants that will able to finish the race from 5K to 21K.

Greenfield Clean Air Run 2012 Singlet


BIB


21K Finisher's Shirt



MEDALS

               5K Finishers                                 10K Finishers                            


                                        21K Finishers
                         

           21K First Timers                           21K Bare Foot Runners


                 



ROUTES






Facebook Event Page :http://www.facebook.com/events/137942549668651/

32 comments:

  1. nice. I love participating in such events especially when it comes to environment preservation related activities :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep! registration is still open! hope to see you there! you'll definitely enjoy the scenries and fresh air! :)

      Delete
  2. Running for a cause! Hoping the best! Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope i can join one very soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is a 500 m run only ? :o
    is that for children ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joining a fun run/run for a cause is always on my wish list. But first I should learn how to wake up early so I can catch up. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! most of the runs were held at the morning but 2 years ago, during our first annual run, we called it sunset run :)

      Delete
  6. weee... magandang start for the kids...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love to try long distance run but I am not confident about my cardio-condition. And I find it amazing that there are loads of marathon and fun run conducted all over the Philippines this time. Not so popular when i was still there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno but yep over the past few runs, fun runs were used to raised funds and more and more people were participating and some runs were for free :)

      Delete
  8. this looks like a fun event. nakakatuwa may 500m! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was for sure, a FUN event! sali ka na! :) but 500m are for kids only not for kids at heart :)

      Delete
  9. Been seeing some fun run events lately. Too bad I have a bad knee or else I'd be joining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awts. but you can still participate through watching them running :)

      Delete
  10. its my first time to read a __m run for an affordable price.hehe hope i could found such in here so i could be confident enough in joining.teehee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. where you at? medyo marmai na rin mura and some were free!

      Delete
  11. never got the chance to join
    this kind of activity but I wish to
    run again like i used to when i was single.
    I jog with my husband in nearby school oval but
    not regularly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely a good bonding time for everyone! especially by group and beautiful sceneries! :)

      Delete
  12. Never joined a run before. I'm not sure if I'm fit enough but I hope this run continues every year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you could try it. and just walk when you get tired. then pag malapit sa dulo, try to run para athletic dating sa mga tao near the finish line. haha! (my strategy) hahha

      Delete
  13. Good luck and have fun to all the participants! (I can only cheer because I'm not sure I'm fit enough to join) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. subok lang. there are some event who offers 3km for adults :)

      Delete
  14. Enjoy and have fun on your run~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pwede bah ako sa 500 meters? Hehehe! I never join fun runs because I don't think I could finish 3K or 5K. This one is different though, there is a category for me! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! 500m is for ids only! :) you could try 3k, then just walk when you get tires :)

      Delete
  16. The last time I joined a run like that was in third year highschool more than a decade ago.

    With my rusty legs, the best I could join probably would be the 500m. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jsut give it a shot this time. malay mo., kaya mo parin pala!

      Delete
  17. i love to participate here. Hope I have free time though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try to save a day for this kind of event. it's exciting to participate on fun runs! :)

      Delete