Unplanned Session

This Saturday, I planned to go to Mapua to apply for my Masters only if our Payroll Master didn't post our salary this weekend. But when I viewed my account, it was already posted. So before lunch, I took my mom for grocery and also bought paints and linoleum. 

I spent my entire afternoon re-painting the walls of my room and literally speaking, my hands, face and clothes were full of paints yet the smell of the paints keeps me going. :)

Around 7:00PM, I received a text invite "Shot 9:00PM, Tides". from there, I texted some of my friends/classmates whom I know leave just around the neighborhood. Me and my officemate went there and my classmate fetch us at the gate of the Bar.



At first, we were just 5 :
     1) Me
     2) My officemate
     3-4) My 2 classmates
     5) My classmate's dormate

Then after few minutes,
     6) My classmate's another dormate arrive

Then,
     7) The dormate 1 friend arrive
     8-9) Along with their friends

Then finally,
    10-11) My classmate's sister arrive with a friend.

My friends in my college org also contacted me if I was around the area, instead of me going with them at different area, I invited them to join us but when they arrived at the area, there's no parking space available. So they weren't able to join us and have to transfer to another location.


What's constant about this kind of event is that, Most unplanned events were the one who likely happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment